NV/S-21S Night Vision Sight
The sight is designed for aiming in conditions of natural night illumination at distances up to 1000 meters during firing from sniper rifles (including 12.7 mm caliber), submachine guns, handheld and unified Kalashnikov machineguns series 47, 74 and 100 having side unit for mounting sights or Picatinny rail MIL STD 1913.
- Objective– mirror-lens
- Image intensifier tube (IIT) generation – 2+ or 3
- Visible magnification – not less than 6х
- Angular field of view – not less than 6°
- Diopter adjustment range of the ocular – ±4 dptr.
- Eye relief – 50 mm
- Adjustment range – not less than ±40`
- Power supply – from two ‘АА’ type-size batteries
- Number of brightness levels of the reticle – 4
- Battery low indication – present
- Protection of the IIT from high light
- Durable to shocks up to 1000 g
- Operating temperature range – from minus 40°C to plus 50°С
- Overall dimensions – 270х120х185 mm