TVR 2 Thermal Vision-Rangefinder Observation Device
TV/R 2 is a lightweight multifunctional system for day and night reconnaissance and target acquisition at combining a thermal imager, direct view optics, laser rangefinder, onboard digital magnetic compass and GPS.
USB 2.0 – Video output & device control
Video Signal Output – H.264
Features & General Parameters
- Enable 24-hours observation of the environment and distance measurement.
- Can not be harmed by any light disturbances.
- Viewing ability is not affected seriously by rain, smoke, dust or fog.
- Possibility of data exchange with external devices: i.e. a laptop, display and etc.
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 18650 type; can be powered by vehicle on-board DC voltage.
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Observation & Target Acquisition
- For infantry & Special Forces
Thermal Imaging Channel
- Spectral range – (8…14) µm
- Detector- Uncooled microbolometer Focal Plane Array,
- Detector format (pixel) – 384×288/640×480
- Temperature resolution – Better than 0.05 K
- IR-frame rate – 25 Hz
- Lens (field of view) – 6.5х5.0°
- Electronic zoom – and 8x
- Detection range (human / automobile) – 2500 / 3650 m
- Recognition range (human / automobile) – 840 / 1220 m
- Identification range (human / automobile) – 420 / 600 m
- Type of viewfinder display (pixel) OLED (800 x 600)
- Internal still/video recording
Day Channel (VIS)
Type – Monocular
Field of view – 8°
Magnification – 7x
- Radiation wavelength – 905±10 nm
- Absolute error of distance measurement – ±2 m
- Range of measured distances – from 20 m to 4000 m
- Discreteness of distance measurement – 1 m
- Number of simultaneously registered targets – 2
GPS receiver – Integrated GPS receiver module
Digital Magnetic Compass
Azimuth range I accuracy – 360° I < 1° RMS
Elevation range I accuracy – 65° I ±0.4° RMS
Applied standards – MIL-STD-810F
Operating temperature -40 °C … +50 °C